Spring Music Program
Wed Apr 9 (6 pm)
The fifth grade strings will perform at 6 p.m. followed by the fourth grade’s presentation of Music Matters by Teresa Jennings. It will be a wonderful night of celebrating music!
Mon-Fri Apr 14 - 18
School will be closed
In the News
PTA Summer Reading Program
We know Red Mill students will be reading over the summer. So, students, record your summer reading activities on this log. When you return to school in September give it your teacher, by September 18th and receive recognition at a special program in the fall. If your read 30 or more days and turn in your completed log, you'll receive a personalized medal! Click Here for suggested Reading Lists and logs. QUESTIONS? Email Julie Herrmann - email@example.com
Open Houses - Sept. 2 & 3
Open Houses for parents are scheduled during the week before school starts. Specific times are as follows:
- Sept. 2 - 6:00 - 7:00 PM - PreSchool & Kindergarten (Parents Only)
- Sept. 2 - 7:00 - 8:00 PM - Grades 1 & 2 (Parents Only)
- Sept. 3 - 10:00 - 11:00 AM - Kindergarten Meet & Greet (Students can come see the classroom and meet their teacher)
- Sept. 3 - 11:00 - 12:00 - 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Grade Meet & Greet (Students can visit their classroom and meet their teacher)
- Sept. 3 - 7:00 - 8:00 PM - Grades 3, 4, & 5
Red Mill Receives Pearl School Award
Congratulations to Red Mill ES for achieving the Pearl School Award for 2014-2015. This award was received as a testament to the hard work the entire staff, teachers, and students have done to make Red Mill more sustainable and to raise awareness of the need to take care of our Earth. This is the 8th year Red Mill has been named a Pearl School from Lynnhaven River NOW/The Brock Environmental Center.
Sing Along With Red Mill 2nd Graders!
Join us in singing this catchy tune, by Taylor Swift. We hope you enjoy our version called, Red Mill ES 'Read a Book'.